The Noosa Tigers AFC invites applications for the following position for season 2019
Strength and Conditioning Manager
The roleâ€™s responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee the strength and conditioning program for the senior teams
- Develop strength and power programs
- Maintain strong communication and leadership skills in order to build on an already successful culture.
- Co-ordinate pre-season, training and match day conditioning
- Liaise regularly and outside of normal hours with senior coaches and General Manager
- Attend training’s and match days
- Oversee fitness levels of the senior teams
- Fully qualified Exercise Sports Scientist and/or degree in Human Movement is desirable.
Remuneration to be discussed upon application.
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter to:
General Manager – Mitch Woods, email: email@example.com
Selection process will begin as soon as applications are received so donâ€™t hesitate to apply.
Applications close October 31st 2018