EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – COACHING
The Noosa Tigers AFC is a club engrained in success since it was established in 1970. With high support from the community and a full-time General Manager to run the football club, Noosa Tigers AFC will continue to grow and evolve over the next few years. Built on trust, respect and hard work, the Noosa Tigers AFC prides itself on its relationship with the community and helping people grow in all facets of their lives.
We invite expressions of interest for the following positions for 2020:
Senior Assistant (Non-Playing)
Senior Assistant (Playing)
Senior Womenâ€™s Coach
To succeed in these roles, applicants must demonstrate:
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A passion to help young players learn and ensure they feel welcome regardless of their skill level.
- Having as a minimum, AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation (or willing to attain this accreditation)
- Ability to develop a pathway for our club to grow on the field and relate well to young adolescent players
- Ability to liaise well with internal and external stakeholders e.g. parents, players, club committee, sponsors
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to:
Title: General Manager
Selection process will begin as soon as applications are received so donâ€™t hesitate to apply.
Applications close Monday 21st October