One Chef For You
The Noosa Tiger Kitchen
Please welcome Chris and Kathrin to the Noosa Tigers AFC. They are the new operators of the ‘Noosa Tiger Kitchen’ established in January 2018
Chris has had extensive restaurant experience all over the world:
- His culinary journey began being trained in international modern Haute Cuisine. Chris’ guest list included international high ranking politicians like the President of Germany and the British Royal Family
- Chris migrated from Germany to Sydney in 2000 just before the Olympic Games and enjoyed working with some of Australiaās best chefs in āhattedā restaurants and 5 star hotelsĀ for about 3 years
- He returned to Germany and came back to Australia in 2008, where he worked in Melbourne in a number of distinguished establishments for over 7 years.
- Chris then relocated to the Sunshine Coast in 2016. Chris is a versatile chef, capable of providing both fine dining and casual styles of food. He always preferred the simple down to earth cuisine, with fresh regional produce
Kathrin (Chris partner) also possesses impressive business experiences:
- With German and Australian formal Qualifications and Diplomas, she has a wide range of capabilities within Retail, Sales & Marketing, Travel & Tourism, Accounting, Wholesale, Foreign Trade & Logistics.
Please follow our facebook site @thenoosatigerkitchen for updates.Ā There is an onsite fenced playground with grassed picnic area and plenty of parking (149 Weyba Road)
Tuesday & Wednesday 4pm – 6pm
Thursday 4pm – 8pm
Match Saturday from 8am – end
Sunday 8am – 2pm & Match Sunday 8am – end
Closed Mondays and Public Holidays
Who to contact?
Please contact email@example.com for group , events and functions bookings.
We cater for all diets, sizes, types & budgets outside our general opening hours.
Onsite licensed bar open for groups, events & functions.